Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The pink purple dinosaur

Arghh ..... OK, work has been hectic. I am stressed to the MAX.
To bring sanity back to my life, retail therapy is essential.
One day, i stop at the MAC store to get something to soothe my tortured soul *literally*.
I'm amused because .... *shocking, shocking*
I got a pink & purple e/s!!
hehehehe ... ~

I stopped wearing other colour eyeshadows since i dont know when, the ONLY colour of eyeshadows i would wear are consists of Gold, Bronze, Brown colour family.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee gold, bronze & brown colours
**(noticed the gazillion 'e's, thats how deeply i'm in love with these colours).

So i guess, the almost near craziness experience has bring me closer to other colours.
(i desperately want Embark, but too bad that MAC Malaysia do not carry this particular colour, why ohhhh why?!!)

I would like to introduce you to my first O.C (other colour) e/s :-
Plum Dressing & Sushi Flower


**Plum Dressing (veluxe pearl)

Purple with pinkish purplish shimmer

**Sushi Flower (satin)
Light pink with slightly peach tone and gold & pink shimmer