Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ahoy, pirates!

Yeah the infamous first entry.
What am i supposed to say other than, yes i hope i did 'it' right this time.
I dont seems to have the capabilities of permanently retained my other blogs, it just withers with time.
I hope my passion for shopping makeup products or i casually called it 'my beautifying products' (obviously, those stuff beautifies me.
haha.. should do a face comparison with and without makeup, then you get what i meant) would eventually helps me to retain a decent blog, with regular updated entries and things that i love to talk bout (i.e makeup / beauty products) .

My previous blogs entries was generally about nonsense, all kinds of crap, my daily activities which consists none of the fun stuff and so forth.
I guess nothing ever exciting happened other than my stagnant daily routine (which might be extremely boring to others, even for myself). Hence, i think thats why i had writers block or brain freeze or watever thus inability to update anything.
LOL.

Today, im going to talk about.
WHATS IN MY MAKEUP BAG!

This is definitely a (very) famous topic for all makeup junkies/addicts/lovers/i-cant-stop-shopping-for-makeup-coz-i-just-love-to-shop individuals/beauty hypochondriacs out there.
Well its a fave amongst ppl who just loves to know what other people are doing (have you ever wonder why reality shows are dang famous? Well we're just a bunch of natural born voyeurs whether you'll admit it or not) and its a hit amongst those who loves to show off on wat they got (go try google it / search vids in youtube)

well ... theres nothing wrong to FLAUNT WHAT YA MOMMA GAVE U..* literally*
0_Ov


Since i love voyeurs but not perve.. i might as well make the masses happy and make their day.


So dear voyeurs,
Yes, this is how my makeup bag looks like and its contents..




















Posted by Picasa



Ps
. btw, theres like 4 items which i didn't include in the pics

1) Foundation : MAC studio fix.
2) Powder : MAC Blot Pressed.
3) Brush : MAC 187 stipling brush. This stuff is the BEST EVER!!
4) Powder : MAC Mineralize skinfinish natural - Medium.

Too lazy to upload the pics above due to crappy internet connection with snail phase. Ugh.

Paying a frickin RM110 per month for wat?!

wat i get a shitty internet connection. *sigh*